Healthy Changes

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Say it's not so....

La la la la I didn't hear you

Nooooooooooo veggie shreds cheese is not vegan.  I just got the memo, while browsing a vegan forum I had found- I'm new at this what do you want from me? lol.  Anyway I'm totally bummed.  I've tried the daiya and I find it greasy and gross so now what?!  So just so ya'll aren't as oblivious as I was- Casin is a milk product.  Boo.

It has a friend too!

Dear Veggie Parmesan cheese- it turns out you have Casin in you as well so I'll be saying goodbye - however not to damage your already probably fragile self image from not being a real milk product or real milk free product- I seriously won't miss you at all.

Help a girl out here!

Seriously does anyone out there have a good suggestion for my Vegan pizza cheese?  ::sigh:: I guess I'll have to try a seasoned tofu cheese, but I'm not keen on non melting cheese on a pizza.  I'm open to suggestions people!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my Blog- I do appreciate constructive criticism, camaraderie, and information so feel free to post away. I do reserve the right to delete posts at any time without warning when they cross the line.